Thursday 6 October 2011

oh dear the pro has spoken

well well well!the pro has spoken once again
and pointed the finger at the wrong person again,
I no longer need the tablets because i get the
injection every six months and i get at least three
reminders before my doctor collars me in the shop
so i cant forget the injection,so my memory is like
 it was ten yrs ago,and the wobbly hand shaking
had nothing to do with me they belonged to the
son who is half my age so its about time he got his
facts right,i would have wrote this blog sooner but
when i went to the trade show i left my laptop at
home so this was the earliest i could respond
and while i am on, up to now the results for the
 poll are no 1 is pet supplies and no 2 is marines
but trailing in the distance is reptiles,so please keep
 the feedback coming,
regards paul
teesside koi

No comments:

Post a Comment